Ace The GMAT Test
If you are planning to join Ph.D. programs offered by prominent universities in the US, Australia, New Zealand, and other countries, then you should take the GMAT test. This test is administered on CAT format by GMAC. Because it tests your analytical, quantitative, verbal, and reading skills in written English, you should make the necessary GMAT prep prior to taking it.
If you need help preparing for the Graduate Management Admission Test, we at British Overseas are more than happy to help. Sign up for our coaching services to improve your chances of acing the test.
GMAT coaching at British Overseas has got one on one booster sessions that cross the score of 600 to get on a score of 700 plus. Read below to more about why we are best for your GMAT test preparation:
- The GMAT course classes at British Overseas provide infinite additional assistance for each student.
- The extra GMAT preparatory material is used for further practice.
- The various workshops are focused mainly on practice.
- GMAT preparation courses at British Overseas provide individualized one on one classes suggested for the students who require individual attention.
- There are classroom sessions that are of ten hours and there is a customized schedule. You can contact us for assistance regarding the GMAT course preparation.
- We have got GMAT preparation material for practicing.
- GMAT coaching at British Overseas has support of the teachers that are assigned to every batch for guidance, support and review on the practices tests. You may contact us to know more about the GMAT courses.
- There are recorded lessons and modular batches for each class that you have to attend to.
- You can prepare as you plan and get customized guidance.
- You may learn your strategies that will get you through with utmost ease.
- The education consultant at British Overseas will make you go through resources, books and videos on each topic of GMAT.
- You will not miss anything that you have done in the classroom session.
- We will provide you full length computer adaptive tests.
- There are simulated computer adaptive drills meant for practice purposes.
- There are also extra resources and practice material.
If you want to know more about GMAT courses, then you may enquire now or call us.